Re: [Question #175082]: task scheduler launched the .skl file but cannot see the result

fcdan gave more information on the question:
Thank you rainman,

For example, the .skl file in the question is supposed to move the
cursor to click on an icon.   I did see a black cmd window popped up and
disappeared - it means that the .skl file has been executed if I
understand things correctly .

However, I did not see the cursor moving at all - nothing has been
clicked at all.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you very much for your
help.