[Question #175412]: How to handle multiple instances of a particular image?

I have multiple varieties of button 'OK' in my project. How to capture all those images under a single folder name called "Button_Ok"?

Is there any functionality in Sikuli through which I can have multiple instance of an image under a single folder? I want to use that single folder name to click an image, which inturn will find any one of the image inside that folder.

Example:
click("Button_Ok")

Image Repository:
Folder Name: Button_Ok