Re: [Question #175598]: doubleClick action not reliable

SteveKolacz gave more information on the question:
Disregard... seems the stability issues are being cause for some other
reason.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm influencing this, but I can have scripts
that work perfectly fine, will run 3-4 times without any issue.  Come
back the next day, nothing has changed (and I'm the only one using this
machine)... and scripts that worked yesterday... don't work today.

Re-Running in the IDE, the scripts suddenly drop offline at the same
places, the .skl file is having troubles with today.

This makes NO sense.

Why does this tools "happiness" change with calendar/clock?