[Question #176130]: type() doesn't work in all cases

Hi there,

I'm using Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-win32 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 32-bit.

I've made a script who works flawlessly. It selects an entry in a list. Here is an extract :
pathBExAnalyzer="C:\\Program Files\\SAP\\Business Explorer\\BI\\BExAnalyzer.exe"
envsap="IBQ"

openApp(pathBExAnalyzer)
# do some click stuff to open a list
type(envsap) #select the item in the list
click("ok_button.png")

The list entries are sorted like this :
1 - fhjhfdghdf
11 - dfghfdkh
12 - fljkmj
13 - sjflksjg
14 - zegrjhze
21 - ajhzervze
22 - erkybebr
23 - lkjhrtlkajh
A - sdfsdfsd
B - fdgdfgdfg
IB0 - dgshsdghgd
IB1 - dsghfdghdfh
IB2 - gdshdsghgds
IB3 - sfgsgsdgf
IBB - dfgsfdg
IBD - sfdgsdfg
IBF - gfhfghfdh
IBQ - fsgsgfd
IBR - qsdfsqfsf

Now if I change envsap with "IB2" value, the selected entry is IB1 !
What I've already done :
1) add a wait (10) just before the type(envsap)
2) use the following method, without success :
for c in envsap:
    type(c)
    wait(0.25)

Of course, if I type manually I B and 2, the right entry is selected.
Any idea ?