Re: [Question #176372]: [error] Error message: UnicodeDecodeError: 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode bytes in position 25-27: truncated \xXX

Description changed to:
Hi,

Your software looks outstanding.  I am trying to use it to automate
queries of a GUI electronic medical record.  However I am getting the
following error.

[error] Error message: UnicodeDecodeError: 'unicodeescape' codec can't
decode bytes in position 25-27: truncated \xXX

One unique aspect of my work environment is a three-monitor setup for
viewing radiology studies.  I am not sure if this is related to the
error because the 'Hello World' script works on my single monitor laptop
at home.

Thanks for the great product.

Jason

My script is the simple "Hello World" with just the "click(START BUTTON
PIC)" line.  I am not trying to read any files.

Jason