Re: [Question #176949]: Help to make a bot

maestroarte posted a new comment:
Okay, i will try to be more accurate:
This game is dofus
I want a bot for make the same dunjeon
(a dunjeon is:
first you give the key at one png, second, you have to beat one group of monsters to come to the next room, and there are ten room)

I solve the problem that i told you at the beginin: (we suppose that i am in the first room, with a monster name monster A)
code:

if not exists(monsterA):   // if the monster isn't yet in the room
          while not exists(monsterA):
                          wait( monsterA,20) //we wait for it :)
                          break
click(monsterA)     //monster A appear! :) let's go fight
if not exists(readybutton): //if the ready button is not present, it mind that an other player attack the monster A before me
          while not exists(buttonready):
                          wait(monsterA,20) //the repop of the monsterA is 20 second
                          click(monsterA)
                          break
click(buttonblockcombat) // the other player can't join the combat
click(buttonready)              // begin the fight!!

but, i think that i arrive to the must problem ever!!
i explain! (it's very very difficult)
the monster A is not static!! he moves!! So, if i told to the program to click on monsterA, some times, the program doesn't recognize him, because the monster has moven!! Oo
And, monsters in this game can change orientation!!they can be in front of you, the can be back of you, the change orientation! =/
SO, i think that a screen can't find where is exactly the monster =/