[Question #177200]: Problems encountered when using sikuli for automation testing

Hi all,

   I was exited when saw sikuli, it's very cool, and I've found peoples are using it for automation test, and I can't wait to give it a try. However, I've encountered some problems during the process:

   I'm using it to test the web app, I use both ie and firefox.

  1. Seems I should give screenshots of the elements(menu, button ,text area etc) in both firefox and ie, even though the elements on the page looks the nearly the same.

  2. When zoom in or zoom out the page, the script won't work.

  so, I think the images resource should be replaced if I want to use it in another monitor which has a different screen size. However, I think it should be more robust when the image size changed, I'm not expert on OpenCV, but theoretically, I think it can be solved.