Re: [Question #177214]: Dought regarding TYPE option(Keybard Action) in Sikuli

Description changed to:
Hi,

I Need a clarification regarding TYPE Keyboard Action in Sikuli.

In Sikuli whatever we write in the braces of type option it will be displayed.
eg:  type("santhosh") it will type(&display) santhosh

here my question is there any condition that with out giving any sort of letters in type event can i directly type the letter using original keyboard while running the application.
like e: I am creating a new contact in iphone simulator using sikuli tool. now instead of writing the event type with a particular name, can i have any condition to type any name in creating a contact while the application is running.

Eg:

if i write type("santhosh") to create santhosh contact it will directly
create it. but if i need to create another contact again i need to write
type option (OR)

is there any condition that we can type the name directly in Sikuli
while the application is running.