Re: [Question #177244]: Sikuli-IDE-w.bat stops as soon as "[info] locale: en_US" is displayed

I tried to reproduced your situation on my Win7 64Bit.

--1: Using Sikuli-IDE-w.bat does not work for me (does nothing), I had
to use Sikuli-IDE.bat to get the script running and produce the log
output.

--2.
The message
[info] locale: xx_XX

is displayed just before Sikuli displays an error message (a FindFailed
exception in my case)

So I guess, something very critical happens in your script, so that even
the print out of the error message is aborted

I would recommend to

-- use Sikuli-IDE.bat

-- if this does not work, try
java -jar path-to-sikuli-script.jar path-to-your-sript.sikuli
(which does not use the IDE to run the script and does not display the locale message)

I hope you find some reason. I think, this is some buggy situation, but
they need more information.