[Question #177314]: My Unit Test is not running, how can I troubleshoot the problem?

I have a very simple unit test with one test method. Nothing fancy. However, whatever I do the test does not run at all.

If I run the test from the IDE, the IDE hides, a small window in the top left corner shows up and nothing happens. Closing the window produces nothing. The process still runs but the UI is hidden.

If I run the test from the command line I get :
 > sikuli -t mytest.sikuli
[error] null

The process starts  and exits immediately. Could this be related to bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/581712

How can i trouble shoot the issue.