[Question #177376]: How to write results in a file?

 I am having lot of conditions to be checked in a script, for each condition (whichever is true)  i have to write results in a file .  I want to create a result file where  I already specify the condition & below that line i want to write the result. How can I do that?  Also can I write results in excel on a particular row number?