Re: [Question #177319]: Windows 7 Administrator Account - Can't Find Dependent Libraries

Lebron Jones confirmed that the question is solved:
I thought so, but I reverted the VM and did a couple of things
differently. Between them all, it seems to be fixed:

After creating the Administrator account, I logged in, waited for about
5 minutes, then reset the computer. Twice. Just to make sure Windows had
done whatever prereqs it needs to to setup account settings.

Installed Java on the Admin account. Reset 5 minutes after completion.

Installed Sikuli on the Admin account. Reset 5 minutes after completion.

Let Java auto-update (it was apparently a version or two out of date).
Reset 5 minutes after completion.

After all that, it seems like its working. I personally think the
biggest change was logging in after the account had been enabled and
logging out a couple of times. Regardless though, I may have forgotten
to install it on the correct account.

As an aside - RaiMan, thank you so much for your tireless effort on this
site. I've been messing with sikuli for a couple weeks, and it seems
every question is addressed by you within a few hours. Its remarkable.
Thank you so much.