Re: [Question #177503]: Passing data through excel sheet to sikuli(in MAC OS)

Swathi C is still having a problem:
Thanks for the quick response.
I have one more query regaridng the same. I have copied the zip file xlrd-0.7.1.zip(md5) and placed on the desktop. Now where should I place the excel sheet? Do I need to place in the same path where the zip file is placed or in any location.
One more query is that zip files do not work in MAC, so will this file works in MAC.