Re: [Question #177227]: How to import other scripts

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
I had a look into the stuff you sent me.

Finally I found, that the FirefoxSettings.sikuli contained an empty
__init__.py, which seems to prevent the upload of the names in
FirefoxSettings to the global namespace.

Since with Sikuli's import feature for other .sikuli scripts a
__init__.py is not needed and does not make sense, I deleted the
__init__.py and your scripts started to work as expected.

And again: the additional image path manipulation in the beginning of
FirefoxSettings.sikuli is not needed with respect to the contained
images.