[Question #177575]: running unit tests from win7 command line - 173217 - solved?

I'm having the same problem as J. Simmons in 173217.  The status is listed as "Solved", but the solution that seems to be posted is to use fully qualified path names for image files.  Although this may technically allow a command line unit test to work, it isn't practical for us to edit the large number of file references in our tests.  Is there an actual fix for the problem, or an estimated time for such a fix?  We haven't yet jumped into looking at Sikuli internals, but may if there's no one addressing this in the near term.