[Question #177654]: Stop a loop

Hi!

With Sikuli I made a small script to check a keyword for all images in a folder.
But come the last frame it in a loop on it.
And so I would need a trick to stop the script.
Because I do not know what to put as a condition.

for i in ".jpg" ".jpeg":
    r = find(image1.png).below(300)
    t = r.find(image2.png)
    click(t)
    r = find(image3.png).left(300)
    click(r)

I do this with geeqie. On the right side of Geeqie are the key words in the middle of the image Geeqie.
-image1 it's the window buttons in the upper right to close / maximize / minimize
-image2 is the key word "test" that must be checked for all pictures
-image3 on from there to go and click on the image, the image changes as a benchmark against which we must not change

I wrote the script by mixing this tuto:
http://sikuli.org/docx/tutorials/uncheckall/uncheckall.html
http://sikuli.org/docx/tutorials/checkone/checkone.html
Thank you. :)