Re: [Question #177654]: Stop a loop

arez posted a new comment:
I want create a loop for tick the key word "test" for all images in a folder. In Geeqie.
And after I want use this loop in other folders. But maybe they do not have the same number of images.
You suggest use a thumbnail or images names or infos, but he have no constants.

In bash language, he have * for joker, I use it for listen all files
music in a folder, But in Python I do not know what to use.

I have try "jpg" "jpeg" because I don't see other constants, just the
extensions. And when I tried the script with just ".jpg" in a folder, I
had 4 images in .jpg, and 1 in .jpeg at last. And the script stop after
the last .jpg. I don't know Python, or other language.

Two steps for the loop :
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/5ac926157689591][IMG]http://thumbnails45.imagebam.com/15769/5ac926157689591.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I can drop/drag "test" up in the tree, I rewrite the script to be more simple :
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/83dd7d157689610][IMG]http://thumbnails54.imagebam.com/15769/83dd7d157689610.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

And last script like my 1st post
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/58b33d157689613][IMG]http://thumbnails65.imagebam.com/15769/58b33d157689613.jpg[/IMG][/URL]