Re: [Question #177503]: Passing data through excel sheet to sikuli(in MAC OS)

Swathi C is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,
Good Morning....
I would like to know whether we need to add any extra step for importing the excel sheet apart from the step "import xlrd". Like in QTP we use 'DataTable.Import("D:\Insert Order1.xls")' statement.
If possible please give me some working example as a reference.It would help us a lot as we got struck up in the middle of the work.
Please give us the path where we can find the docs.