Re: [Question #177654]: Stop a loop

arez posted a new comment:
Yes, you can't write all the script but your help is useful.

When I make the 1st loop in the last loop, I have a problem with import
os :

import os
import re

blablabla

            # here you would filter your jpeg's
            import os                                               <<<<<<<<problem in this line

blablabla

I have try to change "os" name, or cut "import os" in this line, and
"dir = "absolute-path-to-your-imagefolder"" in next line,  but it's not
this.

And "test" isn't a folder name, it's the keyword for put at all images.