Re: [Question #178068]: Creating regression suites from unit tests

Description changed to:
Please bear with me as a newbie, who is self-teaching on a number of
fronts here, not just Sikuli, but also python and a few other things. I
am looking for a simplified explanation of how to group and execute
several Sikuli unit tests into s test/regression suite. I have been
trying to fumble through this for a little while now and still haven't
got it. I have found a number of technical posts etc, but the gap is a
bit much for me.

Assuming I have successfully created any number of unit tests and have
run them individually in the Sikuli IDE successfully. I now want to take
xx of them to create a larger test run, say unitTestA.sikuli,
unitTestB.sikuli, and unitTestD.sikuli, each of which have several tests
defined within them. How do I get them to execute as one suite? I caught
references to jython and python unittest, and sort of understand how
(python) it works,  but don't understand how to combine the Sikuli unit
test scripts into the unittest.

Thanks...SP