Re: [Question #177997]: image matching different at Preview and at runtime

Jiang Yangdong gave more information on the question:
hi Rai,
i did a lot of tests, but could not found out.
to avoid the background difference between Preview and realtime, i used the screenshot and show it in my image viewer for testing. also, the matching failed in realtime, and successed in preview.
i think i should send you my code slice and maybe you can try it in your PC.
but i can't find a way to attach file in this Question Board :(