[Question #178282]: How can we extract presizely number(Not text) from the region

i have non selectable number field in my application, so i am thinking to select the region containiing the number and then extracting the number from this region..currently sikuli lats us extract text from the region ....do we have any way to get the NUMBER correctly(as when applied region.text() it returns 123.456 somthing like i2B.4sb but i want result as 123.456)
thanks...