Re: [Question #177873]: Sikuli Script integration with Java in Eclipse

Anurag sharma confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes Sir i use Sikuli-IDE.bat to start the IDE.
i,;; try to open the Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 .
Sikuli IDE new version have plenty of feature to automate application and lots of command available to use ..

sir can u give me a favour if i have any problem then can i discuss with
u by Skype or through Mail ????

and i'll try to integrate Sikuli-IDE with eclipse but i face plenty of
problems so can u provide me workspace or set up or any small project so
with the help of that i try to tackle this ???

regard :-
Anurag Sharma