[Question #178729]: how to use sharp (#) key in type() function

Hi, someone know how to use sharp key in type function.
I want to do something like:  type ("##########")

i know that in sikuli to simulate pressing Command key ( Mac) i have to do something like : type (Keys.CMD). and my question is what about Sharp key (#), should i do something like Keys.Sharp (or  Keys.HASH because in python, sharp key is represented by K_HASH keycode)