Re: [Question #178459]: Test Results log

Hari Kiran Vankayala is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

I have implemented as per '176005' and i could create html report.

But i dont know exactly what is missing.
I got below report.
Test Report

Start Time: 2011-11-14 15:45:37
Duration: 0:00:00.012001
This is demo

Show Summary Failed All

Test Group/Test case	Count	Pass	Fail	Error	View
Total	0	0	0	0
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

class BDTest(unittest.TestCase):

    click("ll.png")
    click("1321314266567.png")
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT) # press and hold left button
    # move mouse to a new location, may be repeated with other values
    mouseMove(Env.getMouseLocation().offset(0, 0))
    mouseMove(Env.getMouseLocation().offset(0, 100))
    mouseMove(Env.getMouseLocation().offset(100,-100))
    mouseUp() # release mouse button

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(BDTest)
outfile = open("/Users/hari/Report.html", "w")
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream=outfile, title='Test Report', description='This is demo' )
runner.run(suite)
Above is my code.

Please let me know whats wrong in my code.

Thanks much.