[Question #178843]: Copy the codes from one system to another to use

Hi ,

Using Screen cast i have wrote scripts to test one application in my system and i shared the same scripts files to my colleague to do testing using same code and the same device.
He copied to his system and he connected same device and he tried to run the same script.
It's not executing its giving error as (image file is not found).
And please tell is there any other step to debug this or did i missed any steps while installing or need to change any settings.

Thanks in Advance