Re: [Question #178843]: Copy the codes from one system to another to use

-- 1. how to publish Sikuli scripts
You might either use the so called "executable" format showing up as script_name.skl (save as executable in IDE), which is a zipped version of the .sikuli folder and can be run from command line.

Since it is not possible to open a .skl in the IDE as is, I usually zip
the .sikuli folder myself, since it is clearer and easier for the
recipient.

Either ways make sure, that the images are handed over with the script.

So, if you have done this in some way:

-- 2. Using Sikuli scripts on other machines
In these cases, all images captured on the source machine must be identical pixel by pixel on the target machine. Usually different screen resolutions do not matter, as long as each pixel on the screen stays the same. But there are situations (e.g. stretching) or app content that is visually scaled (games, web content, ...), where the pixels in the image (you say: I can see it on the screen, but pixels do not lie) are not the same.