Re: [Question #177873]: Sikuli Script integration with Java in Eclipse

Anurag sharma is still having a problem:
Sir i'll try fro hotkey but it doesnt work..
 my problem is like tht when i click on start button then drop down window will appear but when i'll try to click on the item those exists in that drop down list so it doesnt work...

how can i solve this problem and plss give me a some example ??\