Re: [Question #178896]: webbrowser module not included in Jython 2.5.2?

Beth Griffin posted a new comment:
I have tried both urllib.urlretrieve (first attempt, gave me a file that
did not match the source in size) and the urllib2.Request/open (I keep
getting the 404, not found message, even though in the browser address
line I can paste the URL used by the script and have it work).  Ah well,
guess I'll have to find alternatives.  Thanks.