[Question #179195]: How to check the password given is matching with first and last name of the user at the time of registration.

Hi rai man i want script for the following condition.

At the time of registration of my application i have entered my first and last names and in the password field i have given the same first/last name with some combinations after completion i have been warned as first name should not be in password.

EG:

first: santhosh
last: kumar
password: Santhosh@34

i have given my fields like this it ill show me a msg like first name should not be in the password.

now please let me know how can i write script for this in sikuli.