[Question #179302]: Sikuli fails to move mouse or click button when tests it on a game running on the cloud

I desperately need help on this. I have spent hours in searching and reading questions and answers on sikuli site, and have not found any clue yet.

I use sikuli to test a cloud gaming product. The client runs on Windows. The actual game is on the server side over network.
The client send the mouse position and user action to the server, the server performs the action and send the video back to client. From the users perspective, it looks like s/he is playing the game locally.

I successfully used sikuli to launch client software on Windows. Sikuli script does all typing (user name, password) and clicking. It did get into the service and is able to navigate GUI pages, choose games and start a game using click fucntions.

However, the script ran into issues when the game started. The game stopped at the screen that shows buttons such as PLAY and QUIT et al. I want the script to click QUIT button then exit playing. The script did find the button, however no real click occurred when the script executes Click() function.

When I run sikuli script in mode "Run in slow motion", I noticed that the button is identified and script tried to click it using local mouse. I also noticed that there is a remote mouse visible. The script actually can not drive the remote mouse move and the remote mouse is not in the right location when the script does click.

If I manually perform the above process, the local mouse disappeared once I get into the game. I can drive the remove mouse to do clicking. To make local mouse show up, I have to type a special hot key.

I run sikuli IDE with administrative right.

Is there a way to make Sikuili work in my scenario?