[Question #179495]: onAppear and observe with Robot Framework

Hi.

I am using Robot Framework with Sikuli.

I have many test cases in a test suite. Each test case is mapped to a Sikuli method.

While running the test suite of all test cases, I would like to use onAppear and observe calls to handle some of the popup messages.

Do I need to call onAppear, observe, stopObserver in each of the Sikuli methods? Or is there a way to call onAppear and observe once at the beginning and the end of the test suite?

Thanks.