[Question #179630]: How ca I know when sikuli finishes successfully or with errors when running from external application/console

Hello,
I'm running sikuli projects from an external application (AutoIt) from console, and I want to know how can I know if the sikuli project has finished successfully or with errors.
At the moment I'm just waiting 10 seconds and check if the error is present.

Any Idea of how to do it in more trustful and efficient way?

I'm running the sikuli project with "Sikuli-IDE.exe -r project.sikuli --args arg1"

OS: Windows XP (32 bits)
Sikuli Version: win32-0.10.2 (I have problems with Sikuli X, I've already submitted the bug)