Re: [Question #179617]: Since command line execution - Sikuli IDE is no more accessible

Javier posted a new comment:
I'm having the same problem: I was calling sikuli from the cmd, as per
mikhailo's blog, and trying to make it run integrated with robot and
jybot. That was yesterday.

Today I cannot display the sikuli IDE. I have tried to use the Sikuli-
IDE-w.bat (actually that is the one I always use, because my system is
Win7 x64, and I also have java x64 utilities). Also tried to use the
.exe and the other .bat.

Where could the error be, in order to display the IDE again?