[Question #179711]: mouse wheel scrolling methods in sikuli

hi
this sreesha
i am working on sikuli on android device,my question is , i have number of songs in my play list, i need to see all the songs in my playlist by scrolling, that scrolling should be done by using mouse wheel methods, i can scroll by using drag and drop and other method like moving the mouse above(2000)....likewise, i need to scroll that play list by using mouse wheel, is there any method for that in sikuli or python so  that would be easier to do,if so please send me the method in step wise,i hope u understand my question, can any one help me