Re: [Question #121770]: WIN Key does not work

Don Pelletier posted a new comment:
Also I'm trying to do a Ctrl-Alt-Del combination.

Looking at the documentation, it looks as though you should be able to
refer to the Delete key as Key.Delete or KeyModifier.DELETE, however
using either gives me the RT error of --

" type(KeyModifier.DELETE, KeyModifier.CTRL | KeyModifier.ALT)
AttributeError: type object 'org.sikuli.script.KeyModifier' has no attribute 'DELETE'
Unknown Source)"

How are you supposed to refer to the Delete key or reproduce the CTR-
ALT-DEL key combination?

Thanks