Re: [Question #179984]: Can we capture screenshot failed test cases in test link

Dileep Sarkar posted a new comment:
HI rai,
please find the below code which i have written in my script. it is working but one small problem it is taking screenshot but
there is no image for that screenshot what i have mention in the code it is not showing examp::::"Singlecase1.png" is my image it is saving in the mention path but no image is there plez help me !!!!!
i have tryied in both way ( get image and robot.createscreencapture )in both the way same result it is showing

Robot robot = new Robot();
//BufferedImage screenShot = robot.createScreenCapture(new Rectangle(Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getScreenSize()));
BufferedImage imgScreen = screen.capture().getImage();
ImageIO.write(imgScreen, "Images/Singlecase1.png", new File("D:\\Dileep\\ScreenCapture\\Singlecase1.png"));