Re: [Question #180340]: Try to use os.mkfifo() --- currently not implemented by Jython

Michael A. Phillips confirmed that the question is solved:
Raimud, somehow I knew you'd be the best authority!  Thanks for the
answer.  By 'protocol based on a real file' do you mean, not a named
pipe?  I may continue to call my old bash scripts in the meantime.  Is
it worth cleanup of the docs or notifying those that maintain them that
those functions are not implemented in jython?

Thanks!

Mike