Re: [Question #180364]: How to select a particular image

Prateek Sahu is still having a problem:
No RaiMan this is not the problem let me explain a little bit

I am using sikuli for a web application
When the web page is completely loaded it has a image lets say   image.png

Now sikuli click on a link the application refreshes and a new element
same as image.png appears at different location( it disappears from
prvious location).

So what sikuli is doing it takes first image.png

and I have used image.png in wait(image.png,30)
So script does not wait for the second occurance of this image.png and proceed with the script...

Please help me....