[Question #180492]: Creation locale-aware Sikuli scripts

Hi!

I'm on Mac and almost every program interface depends on user's locale.

I recently switched to en_US locale from ru_RU and discovered that my Sikuli script stopped worked since iTunes interface changed from Russian to English.

What is the best practices to write Sikuli scripts in Python to support several languages?

I'm trying to avoid lots if () else () in my code and want to support several locales.