[Question #180715]: Problem in running sikuli script in another Image

I have created a sikuli script on my machine...

now I am trying to run the same script on other machine But the sikuli script is not running-it is not able to identify the images...

I have checked the resolution of both the machines its same, Image path is also same..Everything is right but its not identifying

Then I took a snapshot of same image on another machine and it is working fine...

what should I do...
I am using HPL1706 monitor
and other machine is having HPL1710 monitor...Please help me...