Re: [Question #180715]: Problem in running sikuli script in another Image

Prateek Sahu gave more information on the question:
Hello RaiMan,

I have tried every thing. But its an issue...
I have recorded script in IE7 and I am trying to run script on other machine having IE8.
and the script is not running (Cannot find xxxxx.png on screen)

I have also tried it the other way round...

I also tried to use the images which was taken on IE8 on other machine
and use that same image on my machine....

and I am getting the same error(Cannot find xxxxx.png on screeen)