Re: [Question #180908]: Mac: Cannot focus Firefox 8.0.1

Sleek posted a new comment:
Hmm this is very strange. It could be something to do with my Firefox.. I'll try it on another Mac and post an update here. Here is a test code i just run using the Sikuli-IDE:
bogus = App('ABCD');
bogus.focus()
print bogus.window()

firefox = App('Firefox');
firefox.focus()
print firefox.window()

safari = App('Safari');
safari.focus()
print safari.window()

And the log:
[log] App.focus ABCD(0) #0
[log] openApp: "ABCD"
[error] App.focus failed: ABCD not found
None
[log] App.focus Firefox(0) #0
[log] openApp: "Firefox"
None
[log] App.focus Safari(0) #0
[log] openApp: "Safari"

Region[46,22 1837x1127]@Screen(0)[0,0 1920x1200] E:Y, T:3.0 E:Y, T:3.0
------

As you can see when the app is not found I do get an error, but Firefox
does not have an error. I tried "Firefox.app" as well but still no go.
Firefox it self runs fine so :/ I'll investigate further..

Thanks for your help RaiMan