[Question #181037]: Popup handling in sikuli

Hi all,

Is there a way to handle pop-ups in sikuli ( i don't want to create pop-up, I want to handle already existing pop-up) . Scenario is after submitting the form different pop-ups come for different errors. I want to handle pop-up something like this.
          If (popup exists with header)
                 get the body of the pop-up
                  click on control button(ok/cancel)

Thanks in advance