Re: [Question #180585]: Confused about the Unit Test feature in Sikuli

Henk Noppe is still having a problem:
Thanks again. The abort key is very handy. With this I discovered that
the Unit test can not handle long path names or path/file names with
spaces. eg. /Users/Henk/Documents/OmniHis/Local
Repositories/Scipio/Sikuli TestScripts/Agenda/4756 Afspraken_tekst
invoeren/Mac

I moved the script to the desktop, but still I got a message which indicated that the script was pointing to the old path. I rewrote te script and that problem was gone. Now I have another one which is that when I click the button run it does nothing but showing the text below in the 'Message' pain.
Running...
Finished: 0 seconds

I am using the same script as above. Even when I only have the setUp
method in it and saved the file after that. I still get this message
when I runned the saved file. Close and restarted Sikuli without any
effect.

Also I runned the script from the terminal, but got more or less the same result. (see below)
/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh -r /Users/Henk/Desktop/Mac/TestScript.sikuli/
[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.
[info] Mac OS X utilities loaded.
[info] VDictProxy loaded.

What Am I doing wrong?

PS: I also stumbled on the sort of bug. When I close Sikuli with some
open files and I reopen Sikuli by double clicking on a file which was
open in Sikuli when I closed it. Then The file is opened twice in
Sikuli.