Re: [Question #176005]: [HowTo] Nice unit test runner with html output

Jose Pablo Jimenez Velez posted a new comment:
Hey I love the HTML report thanks for sharing!

I do have a question and I hope some one can help help me.

So if an assert fails it will raise an exception and stop the script, I
know I can capture that exception, to prevent it from stoping the
execution, and log my own message BUT I do want to show on the log as
failed.

Any idea how to do that? log the fail without stopping the execution

Thanks in advance!