[Question #181657]: String Array (Speacial character in array)

Hello,

I saved this line in a txt file.
"Fiber / Site Yöneticilerine 24 ay Ücretsiz Fiber Internet - Generic"

ö,Ü are special characters. When I tried to compile the code below I got this result
"Fiber / Site Y�neticilerine 24 ay �cretsiz Fiber Internet - Generic"

Here is my code:
fiberSunulariLoc="C:\\Users\\Onur\\Desktop\\SIKULI_PROJs\\Config\\FiberSunuListesi.txt"
fiberLocationIDFile=open(fiberLocationIDLoc,'r')
fiberLocationIDArr=list(fiberLocationIDFile.readlines())
fiberLocationIDFile.close()
print(fiberLocationIDArr[0])

I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.