[Question #181758]: Problem in capturing a region

I am using the following code to capture region

def captureContent():
        return capture(Region(region.x + 1, region.y + 1, region.w - 2, region.h - 2))

#Code to capture region
capture(Region(1, 104,1792,873))
r= captureContent()
print r

Now the print statement is printing the path where the image is saved.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\sikuli-scr-6265876359948695797.png

But the image is not in Temp folder I have treid many times but I can not find the image...
Please Help..