[Question #181819]: Compile a new jar with foo method ?

Hello,

I have a simple question. I just want to add a simple method in a Java
class of Sikuli. For example, add a foo method to Location.java

https://github.com/sikuli/sikuli/blob/develop/sikuli-script/src/main/java/org/sikuli/script/Location.java

My new method :
public Location foo(){
   return new Location(1, 1);
}

I see the prerequisite to compile Sikuli. But it's very complicated for me
(Visual C++, CMake, OpenCV, ...)

Prerequisite
https://github.com/sikuli/sikuli/blob/develop/build-win32.txt

Seems lot of stuff just to add a simple method to Location.java

I probably don't need all that stuffs, and also I currently don't know how
to use them :)

My question is finally simple: Is it possible to compile quickly a new jar
and use it in my python script ? What is the minimum software to use?

loc = Location(10,10)
loc.foo() # (1,1)

Thanks!