Re: [Question #181831]: Selenium and Sikuli conflict??

Description changed to:
Hello,

Currently, I am running my testing by combining Selenium and Sikuli.
But, recently, I am facing the some problems that seems to be conflict
between Selenium and Sikuli.

Usually, I use Selenium to open browser, direct to other pages, and
close browser. And, I use Sikuli to do the action, such as click or
verify Image.

The problem is that, the whole process seems to be stuck and waiting for
Selenium. For example, I use Sikuli to finish verifying image, and
Selenium is going to close browser. And, the whole browser just stuck
there.

At first, I thought it would be Selenium Issue. But, an interesting
thing happened. When I minimized the browser, the whole process suddenly
continued to work. So, this makes me to think that, maybe, Sikuli is
still controlling something or verifying something.

So, I am wondering whether Sikuli still holds some resources which will
affect the work of Selenium.

Environment:
OS: windows server 2008
Browser: Firefox 8,
Jar: Selenium server 2.14, Sikuli 1.03

Also, I would like to ask whether Remote Desktop Connection will affect
the work of Sikuli which is running on the remote machine.

Thanks a lot for any kindly help, and sorry for the unclear question.

PS: the same code seems to work fine in the WIN7 environment